Re: Installing Carburetors

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Subject: Re: Installing Carburetors
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:41:33 +0800
Ned -

The little drain pipes are fine, it won't add much vacuum to the system.

Yes you must have gaskets on every mating surface between the intake
manifold and the carbs.  You don't want any vacuum leaks any where
immediately around the carb -- the phenolic spacers will not seal without a
gasket.  That's why most carb rebuild kits come with 4 or more throttle body
gaskets.

Alan