RE: Fuel tank sending units

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel tank sending units
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:26:08 -0500
Hi Steve, yes there is another source.  I tracked it down with help from
this list and gave the info to my neighbor who purchased the sending
unit for his BN2 a few months ago.  I saw the unit when it arrived at my
pal's house.  It is a clearly superior product to the Asian-made units
you buy from the usual suppliers and only about 2/3 the cost!!  It
worked well in his BN2.  They were available for all series of Healeys.
We found it on www.ebay.com  Just type in 130009708588 and click on
search.  That oughta bring the BJ8 unit right up.  Good luck,
Jack