Looking to buy a Healey.

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking to buy a Healey.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:29:38 -0400
This is from a friend in the UK who is coming to the US in hopes of finding
a Healey. If you know of one that might fit the bill, please let me know.
Thanks, JL

"If you can help I would appreciate it. As in previous mail I'm looking to
buy a Healey and I have a couple of options open to me here in the UK.
However, we are taking a vacation on the west coast, starting in Irvine and
finishing in San Francisco three weeks later. I would be interested in BT7s,
BJ7s or BJ8s that I can repatriate that are unfinished projects or ones that
have not been started. Whilst we are there I would like to visit some car
shows or even Auto jumbles (auto swap meets?) in the west coast area. We
will probably travel through Arizona and up to Las Vegas on a swing to our
final destination. So, please if you can help don't be shy there could be a
cold beer in it for you"