Re: Car Covers

To: autofarm@cyg.net, RonFineEsq@earthlink.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Car Covers
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 13:24:23 -0500
Bob,
I'm glad to here yours works. I can see that this would be a great cover to
take on the road for shows etc for when you get caught in the rain but I was
"dreaming" that this would work for a car parked in the drive overnight. In
the morning you will find your car wet either from a lot of condensation or
from the rain coming through. I am not sure which it is but it is enough to
leave my chrome wet and water drops over most of the car. The windows on the
GT6 would also fog. I am sure there is much science to it and I don't think
there is a cover made that will keep the car dry.

It will be tough this thing for overnights because it also is not compact
and will take up a large portion of the trunk.

I gave up and I now squeeze all three LBC's into my two car garage. Perhaps
I will park the GT6 in my Colman family tent. At least the mosquitos won't
bother the car.

Happy trails,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA
69 GT6 NASS member #484
http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html
BG Euro Classics Car Club
Bowling Green, KY

>From: "Bob Yule" <autofarm@cyg.net>
>To: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>,
>    <mgs@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Car Covers
>Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 10:21:07 -0400
>
>  Scott, this is certainly not our experience with these covers.  In fact
>the cheaper Voyager cover was used in Ohio alongside the Monsoon cover, we
>had rain of 2"-4" per hour and the cars were bone dry as was the inside of
>the cover.
>Cheers.......Bob
>Check out our web site www.autofarm.net
>----- Original Message ----- From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.