Re: Underdash wiring question.

To: "Ross Maylor" <rvmaylor@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: Underdash wiring question.
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:41:55 -0400
Ross,
One of each of these goes onto the mounting bracket post under the
thumbscrew; one on the speedo and one on the tach. I always add an
additional pair of earthing wires from these posts to the mounting posts of
the oil/water gauge and the fuel gauge. This ensures good earth conections
to all instruments and gauges.
Rich Chrysler