Bob Thurmans youngest son

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Bob Thurmans youngest son
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:54:50 EDT
Here is an update from Susan Ralph on funeral arrangements for Bob  Thurman's
son. Bob is one of the most enthusiastic Healey Owners and I know he  has
many friends among the list members who share his grief today.
Jim Werner

 It is still hard to believe.  Bob and Brenda seemed very  strong when we
went by.  I don't know how.  Cory was not coming to  their house, but was
passing
through on their road and was killed two driveways  down from their home.
The Funeral Home is Alexander Funeral Home, 584  Nashville Pike, Gallatin.  The
telephone number 615-452-2324.   Visitation is Monday 4-8 p.m., Services
Tuesday with visitation 12 until the  funeral 2:00 p.m.  Cory will be buried at
Crestview Cemetery I assume that  this is in Gallatin also.

I will let them know that I heard from you.

Susan

Jim  Werner
Louisville, KY