Fw: 1960 BT7 Sale by Jack White

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 1960 BT7 Sale by Jack White
From: "dean" <dht3000@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:35:21 -0400
1960 BT7, Mark I (four seater) for sale by Jack White, Leesburg, VirginiaA
friend of mine in the Washington DC area has this car for sale. You can
contact him or me for more details.

Dean Turner

1960 BT7 - Mark I (four-seater) for sale by Jack White, Leesburg, Virginia

Member:  Capital Area Austin Healey Club

Daytime telephone:  (703) 652-1312

E-mail:  jwhite@medmarc.com

Matching numbers for engine, chassis and body documented with British Motor
Heritage Certificate.

I have owned the car for 8 years and driven about 5,000 miles with no
mechanical problems.

Car drives smoothly at highway speeds with no shake or shimmy.

Body color is "Old English White" as single color (no change in color since
production).  Interior color is red.  Top is black vinyl.

Actual mileage is unknown but odometer currently reads 35,947 miles.

Improvements to the car since 1998 include:

60-spoke chrome wire wheels

Rebuild of transmission and overdrive with new clutch installed by Healey
Surgeons

Installed new leather interior seating and new carpeting sourced from Moss
Motors

New "Moto-Lita" steering wheel installed

New radiator and fan blade from Dennis Welch (shipped from England)

New gas tank

Re-chromed the grill

Installed new replacement chrome parts for bumpers and all body and dash
fittings (except door handles)

Refurbished speedometer by specialty shop

New windshield

New top

New side curtains

New tonneau

New boot liner installed

New switch for high/low beams

New wiring harness purchased (did not install - goes to the buyer)

Asking price is $32,000 for this excellent driver and rust-free car with older
but unblemished paint.

Photos available by request.