Re: rotor purchase results

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rotor purchase results
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 07:26:09 -0400
Gotcha,  thanks for the update.  Great example how we are being dooped and not
even knowing it.
Some one needs to send this info to Moss and let them know that we know.    If
this was a significantly larger part its hard to say how much more they would
charge.

I will send this info to my Moss salesmen and would suggest that others do
too.

BTW  the subject here is comparing 2 of the same rotors that are priced and
marked differently.

Mark