RE: pictures

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: pictures
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 17:56:20 -0400
Josef:
Evidently, whoever the complainant is, doesn't know that " jpg" is a file
for pictures in the computors and is on everyones computors. They need to
think before stating something STUPID!
I, for one, enjoyed the pictures.
If the person doesn't know that jpg is a program, perhaps they would make
better use of their time in a computor class rather than making DUMB
statements.
Regards:
Bill
BJ7