Re: Pictures from International Healey Weekend, Gaydon, England

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pictures from International Healey Weekend, Gaydon, England
From: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 15:18:27 +0200
Many thanks to those responded to my posting and supported me in my doing.
I was really puzzled getting such annoying response from one for the Healey
pictures link I posted. I just wanted to share the pictures with the list.
No financial interest at all.
So will do it again another time, perhaps being a little more careful in
telling that I have no relation whatsoever with the photographer and his
business.
So I open the chance for the one to sue me and take me to court doing it
again. :-)   :-)

Josef  Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY