RE: Tachometer Error

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tachometer Error
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 12:02:52 -0700
Ned:  Your problem may not have anything to do with the loops.  My tach was off
and I solved the problem by replacing the capacitor inside the tach.  There
were a couple of sources for the procedure that have been mentioned on The
List.  Jim Warner's web site is mentioned as one.  Hopefully, someone can give
a web address for the article(s) or they could be found in the archives.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031