Re: Gary Anderson

To: "Jim Parish" <jimp@parishpartners.com>
Subject: Re: Gary Anderson
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 17:36:46 -0700
It is an article on pp. 6 - 9 of the March-April 2006 issue of the
Austin_Healey Magazine.  Gary is also the Editor of the magazine.

I would bet that AHCUSA has a few copies of back issues.  You might
start by contacting Gary Anderson  at AHMagazine@healey.org
He can steer you to the right source if he can't solve your problem.

-Roland