Re: Tri card Identification

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tri card Identification
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 18:44:33 -0400
Thanks for all the replies including the typo correction on 'workwork' that
should have been 'woodwork'. I have to be more careful before hitting the send
button.

To answer a few questions the car is centershift, fairly complete, badged as a
MKII and has grille surround w/vertical grille slats. This is a rusty car so
we'll se how this opportunity plays out. Since I have a BJ8, Bugye and Jag MkII
under restoration in the garage, the tri carb may turn into eBay fodder. Thanks
again..
Aloha
Perry
All on demand. Always Free.