brakes

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: brakes
From: "healeymanjim@joimail.com" <healeymanjim@joimail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 21:22:37 -0700
have finished putting the brakes back on the bn6, and i have reserved a special
place in Dante's Inferno for the bloke what invented those little tabs that
hold the rear cylinders on.  i noticed that my brake lines have both the double
flared ends and single flared ends.  the pipe from brake master to 4 point
connector has the british ends on it, while the others have american type.  i
looked in the cylinders and it  they require the single flare.  the clutch pipe
has single flare but the master looks like it is supposed to take double flare
ends.  has me stumped. no telling what PO did, but anyone knowing correct
setup please let me know.  i do not want any leaks if possible.  healeymanjim

healeymanjim@joimail.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.