Re: Bleeding brakes, BN2

To: Bluechipracing <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Bleeding brakes, BN2
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:40:17 -0700
Jim -

Actually Rich Chrysler's tip on using the ezibleed is probably a good one.

Now that I think about it, Steve Norton at Cape International told me once
that the master cylinder on the 100 has a design flaw that can make it
extremely hard to bleed air out of the master.  The ezibleed probably helps
bleed the air out of the 100 master because of the way it works.

This may be your problem because bleeding a BN2 should be a little better
than the early BN1s (like I have) because you have the later rear end w/
easier brake cylinders to bleed.

so maybe bleeding with ezibleed, from left rear, right rear, right front,
left front is probably the way to go.

Best Regards,

Alan