Re: American Collectors

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: American Collectors
From: FloridaDiving@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:48:43 EDT
Hagerty was always just a bit too restrictive for me...
http://www.hagerty.com/

I have my Healey with Parish-Heacock and the agreed value is where I need it
(higher than anyone else would agree to).  http://parishheacock.com/content/
Great people, but the restrictions are more like Hagarty.

The Jags are with AON for agreed value  - AON is a huge company and has less
rules than anyone.  They have no mileage or destination restrictions, drivers
under 25 are allowed, etc.  :-)  Just applied online, sen6 them a few pictures
and they agreed to the values I requested, as well as subsequent increases.
http://parishheacock.com/content/

My daily driver (Jeep Grand Cherokee) is with USAA with very high coverage,
so I had to match it on the other cars.

No matter who you use, remember to get the same UM that you do liability to
protect yourself as well as the valuable car!

No claims with either, so I don't know about the flip side.

Ginger
Florida
'66 BJ8
'66 E-type