Healey hard top.

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey hard top.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:40:45 -0400
A friend with a 100-6 has a hard top that according to the numbers is
supposed to fit his car. It does not. We also tried it on my BT7 with the
same results. When we set it on the body it appears that the windscreen is
about 2" too high for a good fit. All other dimensions seem to be right
including the pins that go into the holes by the doors. Is it possible that
earlier cars had lower windscreens? The only other thing I can think of is
that the top has warped somehow. Comments?? JL

James Lea
PO Box 25
Rockport Maine 04856
1-207-236-3632