Fuel pump

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel pump
From: "David Z" <davzu29@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:02:06 -0400
To all,

I know I've seen quite a bit on this topic quite some time ago, but in
checking the archives, I can't find the specifics. I'm looking for a
replacement/back-up BJ-8 fuel pump.  I recall someone stating NAPA had a Facet
(?) pump, but when I called my local dealer he knew nothing about it, but had
a listing for a pump costing about $80 or so, but didn't know anything about
it.  I'd like to have one that gives the comforting "clicking sound".  Without
taking too much time, or causing too much redundancy, has anyone got a part #
& supplier I can contact?

TIA

David Z.