Re: brake pipes

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake pipes
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:17:13 -0400
Sincere thanks to all who replied about my BT7 brake pipe project (to
commence this weekend). I have the pipes, a pipe bender, two #14 calipers,
new pads, pins, some Loctite PST 295 thread sealant, etc. all ready.

The dialog on this list and in this thread is fantastic! Great obervations
and hints and kinks from all hands. Much appreciated.

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 100-6, and 1967 3000 Mark III BJ8
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm