Re: It's the little things!

To: linwoodrose@mac.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's the little things!
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:33:00 EDT
Lin--

Great looking work.  I''ve been considering installing an oil cooler  to my
100 as a winter project and have been thinking about how  to vent it in light
of Maryland's requirement of a front license  plate.  I've heard that some
folks have rigged a scoop under the shroud and  I wonder if you or anyone else
has
worked around this consideration.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 8/19/2006 9:18:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,