Re: Brake Lights and Keeneland

To: ahpowered@hotmail.com, smithn00@kitepilot.net,
Subject: Re: Brake Lights and Keeneland
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:07:25 EDT
Scott,

I have a drive to Keeneland set up with the Bluegrass Club and the British
Sports Car Club. The Sterling Club is also making that event so we should have
a  great Healey turnout.

The Keeneland Concours is a very nice event for those of you who can make
it. Check it out at _http://www.lexingtonconcours.com/_
(http://www.lexingtonconcours.com/)

Jim Werner

l be driving the Healey to the Keeneland Concours d'Elegance tomorrow
with a large group from our BG Euro club here in Bowling Green,  KY.

It's a two and a half hour caravan and there will be a Ford GT,  Lambo, 2
Ferrari 248's, a 356, several 911's, a 965, a Superformance Cobra  and
several other tasty ole brits. I can't wait! I was thinking brake lights
would be good! These fellers have been known to push it to red line a  bit.

Thanks,
Jim Werner
Louisville, KY