Re: Overhaul Refuse

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>,
Subject: Re: Overhaul Refuse
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:48:30 -0400
  Ned:  I have been fooling around with Austin-Healeys since 1963.  I have
owned / restored / fixed up etc. nine of them and I never throw anything
away.  Thats why I have a garage full of Healey parts (enough to build at
least one car except for the chassis).  I'll admit, some of it is junk, but
every now and then I need something....sometimes to use, sometimes just to
look at to see how it should be.
  Its a personal choice.  If you have the space, keep stuff.  If not, chuck
it.

  Jim