5 H-rated Vredestein 185x15 Sprint Classics for sale

To: "Austin-Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 5 H-rated Vredestein 185x15 Sprint Classics for sale
From: Ted <jaguar1966@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:30:02 -0400
I have 5 new tires that I'd like to sell to someone looking for high-quality
tires for their Austin Healey or Jaguar.  We got these in early spring and
when they finally came in the buyer got tired of waiting.  I run these on my
car and am very pleased.

5 new 185x15", 82 aspect ratio (correct for our cars) H-rated
VredesteinSprint Classic tires for sale $110 each x 5 = $550. S/h is
around $20-25 per
pair in the U.S.

If interested, please contact me off list,

Thanks, Ted Liberti

See or call Hendrix or British Wire Wheel for testimonials on Vred quality.
All warranties are in place and backed by Vredestein through my local
dealer.

I 'd prefer to sell all 5.  Great tire choice for any LBC, especially for
H-rated speeds using 5-6" wheels.

See Vredestein's website for more info:
http://www.vredestein.com/Banden_Bandgroepen.asp?UsersessionID=27024043&BandgroepID=5

also see http://britishwirewheel.com/tires.htm or
http://hendrixwirewheel.com/tires.html

If you need tubes, please let me know, I can get those, too.

Price @ BWW
  185 x 15   Recommended rim widths: 5" to 6"
Vredestein Sprint Classic ("H" rated)   $130