Facet pump

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Facet pump
From: EJBJR935@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 16:18:10 EDT
I purchased a Facet today at NAPA for a back up (BJ8) and am now  considering
the best route for installation. It appears that it can easily  be mounted on
the bulkhead on the drivers side under the rear seat, with  the fuel line
from the tank diverted to the Facet, then out of the Facet to the  inlet of the
SU., leaving the outlet of the SU intact. When the SU is  working, it will draw
through the Facet, and when the Facet is working, it will  pump through the
SU. Will that work, or is there a better way? If a  toggle  switch is used to
select one of the pumps for use,  I would  appreciate thoughts on the location
of the switch and wiring instructions.  Thanks to all. Ed Brennan