Re: Limerock - Monday

To: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Limerock - Monday
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 08:40:50 -0400
  Peter:   Despite the forecast, there was little or no rain at Lime Rock on
Saturday,  just lots of wind.  The race groups were essentially at full
entry, and the racing was great.  Monday's weather should be good and a full
racing schedule is planned.

  Six big Healeys and 3 or 4 Bugeyes are participating.
  Lister Michael Oritt is racing his ELVA in  race group 3.

  I believe you will be able to park the Healey in the Healey Corall, near
the skid pad.
  C'mon out, you'll like it.

  Jim Smith
  BN1 Healey Blue, #102, Race group 2