Re: Two Restore questions

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Two Restore questions
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 04:08:00 -0400
I wasn't aware that there were different patterns for these insulation
pieces.  Now I get the impression the patterns that I down loaded were for a
BJ8 cause of the way the other boards had a couple of cuts on the firewall
board that didn't make a lot of sense to me.

Black straps?   Then what color are those in the restoration book?   Chrome?

Were there only two seat nuts that were covered up by the insulation panel?
Were they for the outside track or inside track nuts?
I'm still not sure which way around this pattern would go on the floor?

Sorry bout all the detaily crap.  I don't want to cut this last board and
then find out that I Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda,  which has been happening a
lot with this car.

Exhaust mounts?   I had all new floors and outriggers replaced.   I haven't
checked my new outriggers but are they suppose to have captive nuts for the
exhaust hangers?   Oh  #!#! .

Thanks All Yee Patient Ones,   Mark