six for sale items

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: six for sale items
From: "Jerry Wall" <jwbn6@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 23:36:26 GMT
complete Smiths heater assembly, includes good heater core, good
water temprature valve, includes original demister hoses with rubber
connections for each end..........$90 plus $10 shipping.

Smiths heater blower motor.  good case, no cracks........$80 plus $8
shipping.

new heater switch assembly ( the part behind the black heater control
panel ).............$30 plus $5 shipping.

Smiths original 30A. ammeter.  silver face/matches 100-6/early3000
instruments.  exquisite condition............$75 plus $7.50 shipping

contact me off list if interested in any of the above.

All of the above parts were removed from my BN6 as I commit heresy
and add air conditioning.  this modification includes going to
negative ground with an alternator and new 60A. ammeter.  now my
magnolia faced Smiths ammeter will match the voltmeter in my 3
instrument cluster which features a Smiths vacuumn guage in the
center.  the new a/c was whole heartedly endorsed by my spouse,
Tammie.  In fact,  she had gone so far to say " If you ever want me
to go on any trips with you, you better do something about the
heat !!"  We'll be ready for the journey to San Diego in 2008 now.
cheers,

Jerry Wall  BN6
Rowlett, Tx