Eezibleed

To: "Austin-Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eezibleed
From: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 13:11:35 -0400
I bought one and I am having a little trouble with it. I have a late BJ8
with a Girling dual reservoir. There are two caps in the kit that might fit
the reservoir. The one that seems to be the best fit has blown off a few
times at 22PSI. The other one will screw on a turn and then become hard to
turn (like the threads are mismatched). I would describe the caps but the
salesman says the look of the caps has changed over the years.

The best fit cap measures 44.5 mm ID. The other cap is 43mm.

I would appreciate knowing your experience with this tool,

Ned Smith

BJ8

near Chattanooga, TN

N34.98 W85.5