Re: 100/Six generator help

To: caws52803@aol.com
Subject: Re: 100/Six generator help
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 07:39:24 +0800
Rudy -

The only "modern" replacement for a Gen is to convert the car to negative
ground and install an alternator.  There are a couple of kits out there, but
probably the cheapest and best conversion comes from don Lenshow"

*FOR SALE:
Alternator mounting kit; For mounting Delco alt. on big Healey.
Early car ALT 689 - $65 ea.
Late car ALT 2163 - $85 ea. *

*Don Lenschow 940-433-8276
*

You can see what the kit (with alternator) installed, looks like here:

http://www.hendrixwirewheel.com/alternator.html

Best Regards,

Alan

'52 A90