Re: FW: Tony Blair

To: Mark Goodman <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: FW: Tony Blair
From: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:19:52 +0200
Mark,
I honestly don't understand why you keep flooding this list with
non-Healey messages like the one below. It demonstrates your rather
childish look on this world. And before you believe anything of what
Tony Blair is saying, you better check how his own countrymen think
about him at present.
Please do stick to Healey subjects and to some of your very funny Friday
Funnies and ventilate your further ideas elsewhere.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432