Re: Workshop manual

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Workshop manual
From: <dcong996@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:27:08 -0400
I have a copy that I bought on disk, which is PDF format, about 110,000 KB.
It is a copy of the Haynes Manual 1974 reprint.
It covers all 100-6 and all 3000 models. It is very similar to the factory
manual. Convenient to use on the computer and to print individual pages or
drawings to use in the shop.
I paid about $10 for the disc on eBay, and it is well worth it.

Dallas
1967 BJ8
1953 MGTD