Looking for Sprite project car.

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Sprite project car.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:41:31 -0400
Can anyone help this gentleman? JL

Mr. Lea,

My name a Steve Cournoyer and I currently live and work in southern
Maine.(Gorham/Westbrook)  I found your name on the AH.org site.

I recently began a search for Mk1 Sprite project car. I've been hoping to
find something semi-local and so far just haven't gotten any leads. I'm
looking for something in the range of basket case to drive-able. A fully
restored car is not in my price range at this time.

I'm contacting you with the hopes that you may know of something or someone
that may be able to help. I'm guessing there must be someone out there who
has lost interest in their own project car(?)

I appreciate any input you may have,
Steve