Re: Internet Phone calls

To: mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Internet Phone calls
From: SMickel950@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:40:50 EDT
Basic Skype is totally free.  Quality is excellent, it has a video option
(using a webcam), you can chat and transfer files.  I talk to folks in Denmark,
Sweden and Poland several times a day.

Click here: Skype - The whole world can talk for free.

Technically, I have a financial interest...I save a lot of $

In a message dated 9/18/2006 9:00:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,