Re: Auction this Saturday

To: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Subject: Re: Auction this Saturday
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:58:12 +0800
Watch out for that old Austin chummy!!!

This car is a very common platform for conversion to race car in the UK,
there's a whole class of race cars that run with this old flat head austin
motor.  It's great fun and there are some great cars out there based on this
platform (there's even two of these race cars in Hong Kong):

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C05634

Note all the Austin 7s raced in this race (they are all back of the pack,
I'm sure they have their own view on who won this race):

http://www.anwcc.org/ressp612.htm

Cheers,

Alan