RE: camshaft sprocket fitting

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: camshaft sprocket fitting
From: "Norman Cay" <normcay@volcano.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:37:57 -0700
The last time I changed a BN1 cam sprocket, I found the groove in the
sprocket to be of incorrect depth so that the rubber tensioner stood up to
high, making it impossible to get the sprockets on. I am not sure of the
precise depth of the groove but I think it should be about 1/2 inch Norm Cay
1953 BN1