Re: [SPAM] BJ8 Rear Brake Adjustment

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [SPAM] BJ8 Rear Brake Adjustment
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 13:36:04 -0700
Ned,  I just adjusted my rear brakes last night after installing new
cylinders.  The same thoughts ran across my mind also.  I adjusted so that
the shoes were just giving resistance at some points but not others as
rotated.  I think the shoes will center themselves once on the road and then
I will check the adjustment again to be sure it's not too tight or loose.
Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma