Re: front shroud

To: <Warthodson@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: front shroud
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:45:15 -0400
Gary,
Buyer beware. The front grille aperture is different for the cars with the
full surround and vertical teeth grille. An earlier front shroud section
will have to be reworked quite a bit for proper fit. Stick with a front
shroud grille area from a Mk 2 BN7, BT7,  BJ7 or single sidelamp BJ8.

Rich Chrysler