Re: Smelly BJ8

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>,
Subject: Re: Smelly BJ8
From: "Peter Linn" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:34:20 +1000
Seems to have been pulled already Patrick. Was it dark blue over white,
vents in front guards - photo overstamped 12000AUD? There was one of that
decription I circulated to the list last week.

If you go to security centre, avoiding fraud on the Ebay site, there a
function to let them know you think a listing is fraudulent (I did that with
the one described above)

Cheers

Peter