Gas tank and gague

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas tank and gague
From: Skip Besaw <besaw55@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:09:45 -0700 (PDT)
I am getting ready to put a new aluminum tank and sender unit in a 67 BJ8. I
just noticed condensation on the inside of the glass on the fuel gague. If
this is an issue I would like to send the gague out over the winter to be
looked at and possibly repaired/rebuilt. Has anyone run into condensation on
fuel gague inside the glass? Thoughts? Name of good rebuilder if it should be
sent out? These are Smith gagues. Thanks in advance and please reply off line
if you

Skip
67' BJ8