George Clooney/Vanity Fair

To: Austin-Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: George Clooney/Vanity Fair
From: Carole and Jonathan Quandt <fourqz@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:05:58 -0700
In thumbing thru November issue I spotted the actor perched in a
close-up on the side of a pretty Healey. Couldn't wait to show my
find to the old man. At 5:30 this morning, before he even got out of
bed, no reading glasses on his sleepy eyes, I've got the pages in
front of him. "See the big Healey?" I so smugly ask.

two seconds pass. "It's a bug-eye." and he proceeded to tell me how
he knew.

damn...I was impressed....

--Healey wife