Brake light switch BJ-8

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake light switch BJ-8
From: "David Z" <davzu29@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:10:46 -0400
Ok,

I've had it! I need to replace my brake light switch for the 4th time in as
many years. Each time I figure a different supplier will bring different
results.  It's not happening. Maybe I should just change to one of Watson's
switches.  I sent in an inquiry months ago about this and someone suggested a
electronic alteration,using a diode, I think, to change the voltage flow, or
something, to prevent the internal contacts from burning out too fast.If that
person is out there, could he please contact me off the list?
TIA  David Z.