BMC fasteners

To: Healey forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BMC fasteners
From: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:57:56 +0200
Listers,
When I started the restoration of my BJ8 I needed to buy nearly all
fasteners. To find out what I needed I made a listing in Excel which
gradually grew to a 4-page alphabetical list showing clevis pins,
screws, bolts, nuts, washers and pipe clips with their the BMC code,
finish, dia, length and reference to the pages of AKD3523/3524  where
these were used. I recently updated that list and if there are listers
interested in obtaining it please contact me off list.
Regards,
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432