What Over Drive Tranny fluid from Autozone?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: What Over Drive Tranny fluid from Autozone?
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:35:25 -0500
Hey folks,
I need to top off my fluid and I forgot what I put in the car. I am going
for a run tomorrow and I need to buy something local. I think I had Castrol
30W Non-detergent in there but not sure.

Any suggestions on something from Autozone type store?

Cheers,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA
69 GT6 NASS member #484 (freshly sold but in garage)
66 E-Type FHC (on the way)
http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html
BG Euro Classics Car Club
Bowling Green, KY