Hundred Bumpers--Are available

To: "Healey Lista" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hundred Bumpers--Are available
From: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:14:49 -0500
All:

The following are unabridged comments from Rich Chysler regarding the new
Hundred rear bumpers.

Gentlemen,

Last night I was able to examine the bumper very carefully. All the details,
the end shapes, the bracket mountings and holes are excellent. The overall
curve
matches up and parallels across the back of the rear shroud body contour
perfectly. This is a quality piece that should be just fine for production.
The formed
ends are excellent.

To be really picky I would ask that the mounting studs for the licence lamp
bracket be welded, not brazed, but I understand Tom almost forgot them and
added
them at the last moment before shipping. He got their position and angle
exactly right.

Fantastic workmanship. Well done Tom.

Do you need this back or can I keep it?

Rich Chrysler

That said, here is the ordering info.  It'll be first come, first served.
Cost will be 425.00; shipping wil be extra.  Remember: the bumpers will arrive
unchromed and may require minor finishing.  Send the money to Tom Householder
at 1151 Parkview Dr, Lancaster, OH 43130 If you want to talk to him, you can
call him at 614-332-6541.  E-mail at trhouse@greenapple.com.

Also, for those who are interested in front bumpers, Tom said he has the
potential to fab new fronts.  Talk to him for details.

Thanks for all your patience.

JR