Conclave 2007

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Conclave 2007
From: HealeyBJ7@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:44:51 EDT
Group -

Seeing the post from Mike Lempert about steering wheels and his pending  tech
session prompts me to bring up Conclave 2007.

As a member of the New England Region and part of the Conclave 2007
Committee I thought I would indulge in some blatant promotion and mention next
summers event to this group. We are well into the planning and tweaking of the
event to be held in Burlington, Vt. next summer. Many of you look forward to
these gatherings and this will be one you don't want to miss.

We will be doing the regular type of Conclave events, and we think we  have
some fun and unique things on the agenda as well. Anyone who has been  to a
Summit will remember the great times we've had with Steve Bell's  unusual
competitions. And for Conclave 2007 Steve has some new challenges to put
forth. As I
mentioned above, Mike Lampert will be doing a tech session  about steering
wheels. (He says he can easily fill an hour with his knowledge  and insights on
the subject.) To me, this is the best kind of tech session --  somebody with a
passion for a subject and a willingness to share that knowledge.  Martin
MacGregor will be sharing his special insights in another of the planned
sessions.

Burlington, Vt. is a beautiful area. If you've never been you should plan  on
seeing it. If you've been to the area before -- come back. The tours through
the Green Mountains of Vermont will be worth the trip.

My point of this is that the registration is going well and if you've been
thinking about it, don't wait 'til its too late. Go to our web site
_www.austinhealeyconclave_ (http://www.austinhealeyconclave/) .com
This is a work in progress, so there will be more information posted as we
go. But you can get a good overview of the event and find all of the
registration information now. (The registration form won't be in the Marque
until next
month.) Don't wait - -get on board now!

Bo