Re: Door Shut Face Finisher Set

To: "Dave Schweninger" <quenty@ntelos.net>,
Subject: Re: Door Shut Face Finisher Set
From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:42:52 -0400
Speaking of this job, I cannot get the interior piece to fit over the
bristleflex like it should.  Most BJ8's I see have this piece incorrectly
(?) installed under the bristle flex.  Seems that most of the  AM door seal
stuff is too thick.  My friend just bought a new set of door seals from a
special maker that was actually smaller and the interior aluminum piece fit
nicely over it.
Tom