Re: Commercially slanted question. Easily offended beware.

To: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Commercially slanted question. Easily offended beware.
From: "John Rowe" <jarowe@westnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 05:14:31 +0800
Hi Simon
I'm still not sure what theses service sheets are as I can't recall them
from my youth even though I worked in a few service stations. Those were the
days where you had to check the oil and clean the windscreen in the time it
took to put in a few gallons or else.

I'd be interested in the Silverstone one though.

Can you send an image or point to an ebay item.

cheers from west oz.

John Rowe