Seat Belts

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat Belts
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:25:47 -0600
My wife just ave me a deadline to have the 100-Six ready for taking
the girls to look at Christmas lights in the Healey.  That means I
have seven weekends to finish the car.  I have most of the parts, it's
just installing them, and the biggest project is installing the
carpet, seats and seat belts.

Does anyone have a good set of photos showing how to install front and
rear seat belts in a early 4 seat car.  I want to incorporate shoulder
belts on the driver and passenger seats, but will do lap belts for the
girl's 5 point car seats.

Thanks in advance.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com/
Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."