Re: Seat Belts

To: "R Huseman" <ronhuseman@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Belts
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:24:17 -0600
Dammit guys stop this!!!

I brought this up because their are times I want to enjoy this hobby
with my family in the safest way possible.  That means installing
safety belts in the Healey and thinking about the situation I will be
driving in before I ever put them back there.

Don, I wear my seatbelts, and I would be dead in a accident I was in 5
years ago if I didn't, unfortunately the other drive didn't wear hers
and she died.  Ron, Mark and Keith I am not really sure what to say to
you outside of thanks for your concern, and I regret that your
children don't play sports, do gymnastics, ride horses, or go outside.
 I am thankful that they are safe at home.

Self righteous, pontificating on what is right and wrong for other
people to do or not do makes me want to walk away from this hobby and
buy a Miata or Mini. (I know, many of you are now thinking I should do
it).  In my opinion, there is a middle ground here, and am going to
stand firmly on it.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com/
Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."