Re: seat lift

To: "Bruce Starke" <bstarke@redshift.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: seat lift
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:15:10 +0800
Bruce -

Do the tilt (with a piece of wood i would assume) between the chair and the
slide, not under the slide like you suggest.  If you do it the way you
suggest 1) it will be a pain in the ass to fix and 2) the slide won't work
as you will be working against the wedge lift.

Put one of those 1" long elongated nuts on the end of the front stud on top,
then you can use a bolt through the seat frame from the top to fix the
front.  The rear stud will still work like before.  The middle stud will
work as is if you use the original style seat slide nuts that fix the seat
slide to the floor, you will have to widen the seat frame hole just a hair
to do this.

I've done this on my BJ8, much more comfortable.

Good Luck!

Alan